1. Click search to filter many layers at once
2. When search is complete, click the tabs to find the features you are looking for...eg. Roll Number or Island Number. You don't need to enter the whole word, wildcards are built in. eg. Enter 'urtl' and it will find all features with that text string like.. 'Turtle Lake'
3. When you find the features attribute information, click in the row of the table at the bottom and the map will zoom to the feature...
4. Click clear to close the Search Tool. Your searched features and attributes will NOT be deleted, click search to re-open the search tool and your previous search will reappear!
1. This tool is defaulted ON (in black).
2. Clicking anywhere on the map, a window will appear with information about where you clicked, eg. Property Information.
3. If a feature is found where you clicked, the map will highlight the feature(s)
4. Depending on your user name permission, internal or public user, there will be icons/tabs displaying different information.
5. Closing or minimizing this tool will hide the information, but like the Search tool the information will not be lost. Click the Identify Tool again to reopen and view the same information!
1. Draw Tool Has many functions, the best way to learn how to use it is to try all the options, then clear your work with delete at the top right of its window.
2. All of these functions can be printed, however they will be deleted when you close you browser.
3. In red at the bottom will have Long/Lat coordinates to show your current mouse position
4. In black below (after you complete your sketch) will show location information about your most recent sketch
5. Place text any where on the map, or, sketch an arrow or a circle.
6. When drawing a Point, Line or Shape, you have the option to 'buffer' it and return the intersecting parcels or civic addresses.
a. Before you draw the object, Check the 'Buffer Distance' check box and set the buffer distance
b. Check the 'Parcels' and/or 'Civic Addresses' to extract a list of properties. Internal users will have access to mailing addresses and owners names. Seguin and Archipelago internal users will have access to their respective ASYST Mailing addresses rather then MPAC information.
7. When drawing a line, you could also select Include Elevation Profile. This will return a new window with an interactive elevation profile.... try it out!
8. If you don't like the colour red, change the colour for your sketches to what ever colour you like.
9. After drawing circle, click the yellow 'Radio spectrum licenses/towers button to view the radio spectrum licences with in the circle.
10. Delete all you work with the delete button
11. These graphics will stay on the map until you delete or close the browser.
1. Clicking this tool will use your devices GPS location and put a red dot on the map.
2. You will need 'Allow' the use of your devices location by clicking 'Allow' on the window provided.
3. This tool will refresh and centre your location on the map automatically.
4. It will also record 'bread crumbs' or red dots for all your previous GPS points.
5. This tool is a toggle button that toggles on and off.
1. There are many functions in this tool
2. Layer and basemap options, a link to our news feed, print tools, link sharing tools, tools to flag mapping errors
3. For the printing tools, it is strongly encouraged, espesially for internal users to use this pring tool when giving maps to extrenal people because it includes our disclaimer. It may take a few second for the print tool to create the PDF and a link to this PDF. The PDF will eventually be linked to the resulting 'Printout' text
The West Parry Sound Geography Network parcels are provided to the group quarterly (February, May, August and November). These are maintained externally. Changes or updates may be requested upon the approval of the West Parry Sound Geography Network and the company that maintains the parcels. The spatial accuracy of the parcels is unknown. Although a great amount of effort is being made to make the parcels spatially accurate, there MUST be an understanding that these parcel boundaries are for reference only and are not to be confused with what would be shown on a legal survey. Any discrepancies should be brought to the attention of the West Parry Sound Geography Network by filling out an issue ticket.
Roads are owned and maintained by the West Parry Sound Geography Network (WPSGN). The WPSGN works closely with the partners of the West Parry Sound Geography Network to obtain the most accurate information. The centreline of the road is digitized from air photography when it can be captured accurately. Changes to the centerline is ongoing as new air photography becomes available. Any discrepancies should be brought to the attention of the West Parry Sound Geography Network by filling out an issue ticket.
The West Parry Sound Geography Network Civic Addresses are maintained by one designated resourse from each Municipality/Township. Any discrepancies should be brought to the attention of the respective Municipality/Township and not the West Parry Sound Geography Network.
Choose Layout from the pull down list below: *Please note we have been having issues with the print tools and services since the summer of 2020 - the option to download the PDF may not appear...we are working on resolving the issue...
Click/Tap "Printout" above once layout is complete, this may take a few seconds